The celebration of beautiful festival of brother and sister falls on 30 August, 2023. On this day, sisters tie rakhi on wrist of their brothers. Rakhi is considered as thread of protection fulfilled with love and affection. It is the strongest relationship of love and trust. Initially, this festival was celebrated in north and western India but sooner the whole nation started celebrating the festival.
The day begins with sister tying rakhi on brother’s waist and praying to God for his health, happiness and prosperity. In return, brothers promise to stand with her in her good and bad times of life. As a token of love, they gift her sister something. All those who are away from their sister or brother can send e- rakhis or messages to show their love and care for their siblings.
Browse Best Raksha Bandhan Whatsapp Status and Messages
- Happy Raksha Bandhan. May all ur wishes come true and may u have all the happiness of the world.
- Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know wherever you go, I’ll be always there.
- May the pious occasion of Raksha Bandhan fill your life with happiness, luck, and prosperity!
- Sending lots of love your way on this special day! …
- Wishing you a very happy Raksha Bandhan my sister!
- Wishing you all the joy and happiness that Raksha Bandhan brings!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan To You. I am waiting to tie a Rakhi in your wrist…
- I miss you very much now as you are far away in USA. My blessings and love are always with you!!
- There is no love like the love for a brother.
- I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers.
- It takes two men to make one brother.
- We have flown the air like birds and swum the sea like fishes, but have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth like brothers.
- I Cannot Express How Much I Miss You. You Are The Greatest Sister. I Love You Very Much.
- Missing you a lot in this Raksha Bandan. Sending my wishes from far away. With lots of care.
- It takes two men to make one brother. – Israel Zangwill
- After a girl is grown, her little brothers – now her protectors – seem like big brothers. – Astrid Alauda
- Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sweet brother.
- A brother’s unconditional love is priceless.
- Regardless of what I’ve asked of him, my brother has never refused me.
- I love my brother’s compassion; he’s even kind to insects.
- Growing up, I revered my brother and still do.
- Brother, you got the best of genes of our parents.
- The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble.
- If I could pick the best brother, I would pick you! – Catherine Pulsifer
- May all your wishes come true. Lots of love and hugs. HAPPY RAKHI
- She takes my hand and leads me along paths I would not have dared explore alone.
- A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams. – Author Unknown
- Happy rakshabandhan! god will give you long long life.always be happy.enjoy every part of your life.
- A brother is a friend God gave you, a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.
- You know that what are you for me? Wish you a HAPPY RAKHI.
- We laugh, we cry, we make time fly. Best friends are we my sister and me.
- Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself You mean the world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Friends come and go, but you my dear brother, are always there! – Catherine Pulsifer
- My sweet, innocent brother I will miss u always plz don’t leave me.
- My little brother, will you ever grow up.. I hope not! – Catherine Pulsifer
Everyone gets an opportunity to celebrate this day grandly. Raksha Bandhan is a festival that honors relationships of siblings. The main theme of the celebration is the bond or protection and receiving blessings for sound health. Rakhi is a special bond shared by siblings and this day brings out different hues of festival.
On this rakhi, reach out your brother by sending him online messages to make him feel special. No matter where he is, with your virtual rakhi messages or whatsapp status, he can read it anywhere and anytime and feel the love you share. This year, celebrate this wonderful day in a different way. We have an amazing collection of raksha bandhan whatsapp status and facebook messages, make the most use of it.
In internet, there are many raksha bandhan quotes and whatsapp status but most of them are useless. We have selected the best rakhi status for you for your social networking sites. Include some of them in your social networking site and celebrate this day more wonderfully. Happy Rakhi 2023.